Automatic Fire Detection
STANLEY's Automatic Fire Alarm Systems help you meet your local and national building and fire code requirements. Fire panels are monitored by our STANLEY ProtectionNet™ Customer Service Centers for the dispatch of the local fire department. STANLEY's advanced fire alarm systems can help to protect employees and visitors to your facility and can reduce the risks to your business. Our experts provide turn key solutions in fire system design, installation, service, test and inspection, and monitoring to meet your fire alarm needs.
STANLEY's Automatic Fire Alarms Provide:
- Building & Fire Code Compliance
- UL & FM Fire Monitoring and Dispatch
- Early Detection Systems and Advanced Point ID Technology
- Intelligent Initiating and Indicating Devices
- Recall and Shutdown Interfaces
- Stand Alone or Integrated Panels Test and Inspection Services
- Maintenance and Repair Services
- Advanced Diagnostics & Occupant Notification
STANLEY's Automatic Fire Alarms are scalable life safety systems that provide early warning of smoke and fire detection.