Security Solutions for Financial Institutions
Our in-depth understanding of the banking and financial services industry allows us to work with you to design a security system that will protect your employees, your facilities, your client’s assets and ultimately, your bottom line. We realize that you are looking for powerful solutions for hold up and duress protection, theft and robbery, crisis management and response, and workplace violence protection. We know that you strive for compliance to business protocol and ethical business conduct on a daily basis. STANLEY provides compliant systems that meet industry codes and standards while also documenting and capturing event activity when needed. We offer one of today’s most comprehensive portfolios of products and services available for your needs—with plenty of room for tomorrow’s growth.
- Traditional Digital Security Alarm Systems
- Sonitrol Audio Verified Intrusion Security Alarm Systems
- Enterprise Access Control Systems
- Video Surveillance Cameras & Video Monitoring
- Video Alarm Verification
- Staff Protection & Panic Buttons
- Biometric Authentication Credentialing including Vault Access
- Fire Alarm Systems and Regular Test & Inspection Services
- 24 Hour UL & ULC Monitoring Services
- Online, Real-Time eServices
- Lock Down Solutions
- Commander PSIM
- System Design & Installation
- Preventative Maintenance & Service Plans
- Solutions specifically for Local, Regional, and National Financial Institutions
STANLEY’s National Account Program
The STANLEY National Accounts Program is your national or regional financial group’s answer to providing security for a large number of locations without multiplying your headaches. A single master security plan can be formulated and put into place to achieve total continuity—with a single point of contact. The STANLEY banking and financial services group support network is in place—serving all major markets in North America. You can gain higher efficiencies while you lower costs and reduce risks.
STANLEY Intelligent Security for Financial Institutions
|Limited Security Staff||
STANLEY Security Products:
To learn more about STANLEY Security Products, visit www.stanleysecurity.com.