K-12 Education Security
As a global leader of integrated security products and services, STANLEY Security provides comprehensive security solutions to over 10,000 educational facilities. With school security concerns on the rise, we are partnering with school principals, administrators, officials, and communities to help make schools safer. From intrusion detection security systems, video surveillance, intruder function classroom locks, and fire alarm test and inspections, to mass notification, emergency communication, and lock down solutions, and everything in between, STANLEY’s trusted security advisors are your partners in making K-12 education facilities more secure.
With decades of experience securing education institutions, we have the security expertise to help protect your students, employees, and facilities, so you can focus on what’s really important – education.
- Security Site Surveys
- Trusted K-12 Security Advisors
- Traditional Digital Security Alarm Systems
- Sonitrol Audio Verified Intrusion Security Alarm Systems
- Video Surveillance Cameras and Video Monitoring
- Fire Alarm Systems and Regular Test & Inspection Services
- Access Control Technology
- 24 Hour UL & ULC Monitoring Services
- Visitor Management Platforms
- Panic Buttons for Classrooms and Staff
- Mass Notification and Emergency Communication
- Lock Down Solutions
- Intruder Function Classroom Locks
- Ballistic & Blast Resistant Doors & Glass
- Perimeter Security Solutions
- Online, Real-Time eServices
- System Design & Installation
- Preventative Maintenance & Service Plans
TOGETHER FOR SAFER SCHOOLS Grant Program
As part of our commitment to help make schools safer, STANLEY is providing a $500,000 grant to four winning schools through the TOGETHER FOR SAFER SCHOOLS Grant Program. Nearly 1,000 schools participated in the first grant program in 2013, and four schools were announced as winners in January 2014. $500,000 total in Products and Services were provided to these schools in 2014 to help make them more secure. Click here to learn more about the winners of the 2014 grant.
Pioneer Elementary School
Pioneer Elementary School of Auburn, WA received a $100,000 security grant as part of STANLEY Security's inaugural TOGETHER FOR SAFER SCHOOLS grant program. In a recent article featured in the Auburn Reporter, a local reporter interviewed Principal Debra Gary about how their new security solutions have impacted their campus, staff, and students. Read the full article here.
Montessori School of Dayton
As a winner of the inaugural TOGETHER FOR SAFER SCHOOLS Grant Program, the Montessori School of Dayton recently experienced the benefits of having an optimized framework of security solutions protecting their campus. Check out the full story here.
Posted with permission from Doors & Hardware Magazine, March 2015.
Case Study: Caddo Parish, Louisiana
Click here to read some stories about our security solutions for the K-12 industry
STANLEY Security Products:
To learn more about STANLEY Security Products, visit www.stanleysecurity.com.